I created UltraCSS as a way to quickly and easily make pixel perfect mockups and graphics using a tool web developers already know: CSS.
1 / 3
Create HTML elements with simple syntax. Style with ease. Use variables, upload images, import Google fonts, save projects, use over 1,600 Material Design & Bootstrap icons, and more.
- Made with React, Sass, and Firebase over the course of 6 months.
- I personally wanted the ability to easily design with CSS, since I found trying to design with Illustrator, Figma, Photoshop, etc. to not be as precise as I wanted. I wanted to just write “padding: 1rem;” and easily have exactly 1rem of padding, rather than fiddle around in visual graphics programs for 15 minutes to get padding to work.
- I removed a lot of the friction when writing the HTML so now you can focus more on the design part and less on the boilerplate part.
- Create social media post templates, resumes, posters, UI mockups, or whatever graphic you can think of with UltraCSS.
- Rich features such as variables allow you to quickly make pixel perfect graphics.
- First release May 15, 2021
- Try it out: UltraCSS.com